Monday, February 2, 2015

Nailien Invasion

Image Source
Hi,
Here is speaking Tamina the Nailien and I have an announcement for you...
I come in peace and bring you galactic nail related stuff!
OK...Now just a little bit about me: I'm Tamina, 19 years old, from northern Germany and I like nail polish...no...I love it, I'm addicted!
That's not the only reason why I'm a Nailien. It's also the love for strange ideas... always on the hunt after new techniques and trends.
I know there are many nail art blogs out-there but I need to do this for me. I do this because I want to share my experience about techniques, polishes and all the nail related stuff with you and talk with you about that because that's the best part of it. And I think I can do all this better on a blog than on my instagram account 

This must be enough for now... (: and sorry for my bad English skills...



Hi,
Hier spricht Tamina das Nailien und ich habe eine Nachricht für euch...
Ich komme in Frieden und bringe euch galaktischen Nagelkram!
OK... Nun ein bisschen was über mich: Ich heiße Tamina, bin 19 Jahre alt, komme aus Norddeutschland und mag Nagellack...nein...ich liebe ihn, bin grade zu süchtig!
Nicht nur das macht mich zu einem Nailien sondern auch die Liebe zu verrückten Ideen...immer auf der Suche nach neuen Techniken und Trends.
Ich weiß es gibt Nail Art Blogs zuhauf, aber ich möchte das machen, weil ich meine Erfahrungen über Techniken, Lacke und den ganzen anderen Nagelkram (Kram ist absolut nicht negativ...Ich sage einfach sehr gerne Kram (: ) mit euch teilen möchte und mich mit euch austauschen möchte, weil das das schönste für mich daran ist. Und ich glaube, dass das auf meinem schon bestehenden instgram Account einfach nicht so gut geht.

So das muss jetzt erstmal reichen.... (:





1 comment: