Tuesday, September 20, 2016

#31DC2016 DAY 16: GEOMETRIC - Diamond Cut

Hi Nailiens,
your nails are gems, not tools! Remember this and not break your nails like me...
Like one and a half month ago I got a tear on my index finger because I was reaching into my bag with no polish on and hit the bottom of the bag. Best story ever.

I wanted to shorten them a bit back then but the tear would make the tip rip off. All the way up to the middle of my nail bed. I let grown it out until two days ago, I snapped my free edge of while closing a tab and had to shorten them all to my nail bed to match. There are awkward nail art photos for you tomorrow.

Let's get into nail art business! I started with two coats of "Members Only" by Ciaté. Next a reverse stamping.
While the base was drying I stamped on several stampers single gems from the Harunouta stamping plate 02*. Put a coat of clear polish over it and let dry. Filled them in with all of the OPI's Color Paint minis. And last a layer of "Silver Canvas" also from the set of minis. Let it dry.
Then I applied a layer of a clear polish on my nails and stuck on the stickers just made and smoothed them out. Finally sealed them in with a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment