Wednesday, September 21, 2016

#31DC2016 DAY 17: GLITTER -Holo Rain!

Hi Nailiens,
as promised the awkward three finger mani! Long story short I broke my index finger right before I took this shot. :/

For this nail art, I started with on layer of "Straight Silver" by Catrice Cosmetics. Then I wanted to rub in this super sparkly holo powder*, which is more like a white silver tone, by Nurbesten.de but it didn't work. It just wouldn't. I figured out that a layer of "Bloom Boost" by Ciaté on top made it work. So I rubbed it in and sealed it with "Ghost" a clear polish by RdeL young because my standard top coat makes it even more less sparkly.
I stamped on some semi-transparent raindrops with the Harunouta-03 stamping plate* (got it from NurBesten) and "electriiiiic" by essence.
Sealed all that in with a top coat and try to catch up with the 31dc2016...

No comments:

Post a Comment