Wednesday, September 28, 2016

#31DC2016 DAY 21: INSPIRED BY A COLOR - BROWN!! YEAH!!

Hi Nailiens,
today I am doing the theme of day 21, inspired by a color... and I chose brown! Don't say ew or something like that!
Brown is such an underrated nail polish color. I love to wear browns... I don't mean nudes... I am talking about rich browns!
And because I love brown polish so much I was super excited as Melina aka Miako-chan (check out her amazing art) gave me a set of brown polishes by youstar for my birthday :D From which I use two for this mani. Sadly the all have no names...

The first one I used as base color is a pink-burgundy-brown metallic shimmer polish. I call it "Praliné" because it reminds me of a praline wrapper. It has a nice brush and formula to work with but it needs pretty long to harden (it stays tacky for quite a while).
The scratch pattern is from this rectangular stamping plate Harunouta-L010* by NurBesten. I love this plate! It has so many different classic fabric patterns in a pretty large size on it. As stamping polish, I used a dark red-ish brown polish, I call it "Chocolat Cover" :P


I am not sure if I can make it to the end of the challenge in time... :/


No comments:

Post a Comment