Thursday, September 29, 2016

#31DC2016 DAY 22: INSPIRED BY A SONG - Catch 22

Hi Nailiens,
today my Cinderella gets some love! And now to the nail art...
todays theme is inspired by a song, so I chose "Catch 22" by P!nk. I figured why not some pink planes... creative right?!  ;) For me, it was really hard to choose a song because I don't really listen to music... I am weird, I know

Let's get into nail art business! I started with two coats of "Party Animal" 06 by casuelle. It is a turquoise pretty challenging polish with neon glitter dots in it. Challenging because a bunch of glitter gets stuck in the brush and makes it into a ball...
When this was done I stamped on the planes with Ya Qin An's pink stamping polish 15 and the stamping plate BP-L022.

That's it!

Right now all the powders like the holo and chrome cost under $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment