Saturday, October 1, 2016

#31DC2016 DAY 24: INSPIRED BY A BOOK - Stowasser

Hi Nailiens,
kinda geeky nails for today because they are inspired by a book. It is not a novel or something like that...
It is a dictionary, a Latin dictionary! If you learned Latin in Germany you probably know it. This huge bulky but light weight book. I really like how it looks, the cover was designed by Hundertwasser who originally was named Stowasser. His grandfather wrote this dictionary. I had the pink one with pink dots which design you can see here but there are like six base colors and six dot colors which are mixed randomly.
I really would love to show you my nails and my Stowasser #mynailsandmystowasser but I gave it to a friend and now it's gone forever...

Let's get into nail art business! The base color for this mani is "Ruby Do" by Sally Hansen. Then,I did the details with black acrylic paint plus my new favorite brush (10% off with BJJL10) and sealed it in with a matte top coat. The dots are done with OPI's "The One That Got Away". That's it!


No comments:

Post a Comment