Monday, October 3, 2016

#31DC2016 DAY 26: INSPIRED BY A PATTERN - Wabi Sabi

Hi Nailiens,
the inspiration for todays nail art is a wallpaper because the theme of day 26 of the 31DC2016 is "Inspired By A Pattern".
Can you see my nails? No? Because they are so well camouflaged! 

Let's get into nail art business! I started with two coats of "Vintage Gold" by IsaDora because its color is the closest to the gold foil item # 272.  I applied next all over my nails. I sealed it in with a top coat because then I drew on the design with acrylic paint and the item # 21734 brush in size #1. Brush and foil are by BornPrettyStore.com (10% off regular price items with TAMPX31 (I do not make any money of your usage of this code. It is only for unlocking giveaways for my followers.)). Lastly sealed it in. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment